PLEASE NOTE - LOCATION INFO:FbStart takes place at the Artstation Gallery. On the map link below the Artstation Gallery can be found at number 14 and Cafe Greg (link below) at number 14A. We will have a number of our staff outside to help direct you.
Cafe Greg - HatahanaMitham Hatahana, Neve Zedek, Tel Avivישראל+972 3-516-8887
We are excited to invite you to FbStart Tel Aviv!
This Facebook event is designed to help rapidly growing, leading start-ups and VC backed companies in Israel accelerate user growth, engagement and ultimately drive greater business results by leveraging Facebook’s acquisition and distribution tools – both organic and paid.
Speakers will include Nicola Mendelsohn, VP of Facebook EMEA, Ilya Suhkar, CEO and founder of Parse (now a Facebook Inc company) and Julien Codorniou, Director of Platform, EMEA.
We will also be hosting a panel discussion with top start-ups to hear about their experiences growing their business on mobie leveraging Facebook (Facetune, getTaxi,Playtika...).
Topics* covered will include:
- Build great mobile apps with Parse
- Make the best of the Facebook Platform, on web/mobile.
- Create a seamless login and user registration flow to optimize your conversion rate
- Share beautiful stories in news feed to get discovered by the people who matter to your business, in the place where they discover the things that matter most to them
- Leverage our unique targeting tools to reach your existing customers on Facebook and also identify high potential prospects with similar characteristics
- Reach and acquire high-value users at scale using Mobile App Install Ads
This half-day session will be capped off with office-hours with our product and marketing specialists where you can dive into what you have learned in more depth.
This event is geared towards startup founders,and all those focused on marketing, growth and user acquisition. It will be non-technical in nature.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP. We can accommodate two people per company.
Space is limited so register now to avoid disappointment!
We hope to see you there!
The Facebook Team
* Please note that all presentations will be in English.